[OH-Dev] [issue741] "Manage projects" page has action buttons, but they're not clickable

MarkTraceur bugs at openhatch.org
Tue Jun 19 01:09:31 UTC 2012

New submission from MarkTraceur <mtraceur at member.fsf.org>:

At least on my screen, I see the buttons (on the next line, mind you, so this
might be a float bug) but the next project's div covers them up, so I can't
click on them. In fact yes, the UL that contains the action buttons is float'd
left, but apparently there is insufficient space in the parent element to put
both on one line. This makes managing individual projects a little difficult,
but it's a pretty simple style bug (I think!)

messages: 3287
nosy: MarkTraceur, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: "Manage projects" page has action buttons, but they're not clickable