[OH-Dev] [issue752] WordPress theme is out-of-date compared to main site

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Mon Jul 30 01:54:16 UTC 2012

Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> added the comment:

Status update:

* Jack (pythonian4000) has reviewed and helped me push my new Django views.

* Little tool to do the conversion is written.

* Process is documented (more on that below)

The process is awaiting an ACK from Karen, as our frontend denizen.

(It's also waiting on someone to review this set of style etc. tweaks:
https://github.com/openhatch/oh-mainline/pull/52 )

Karen -- would you be willing to read these two docs:

* http://openhatch.readthedocs.org/en/latest/internals/wordpress.html

* https://github.com/paulproteus/oh-wordpress-
theme/blob/master/OpenHatch_blog_theming.rst

and let me know if they make sense to you?

If they do make sense, then I'd like your feedback on the new theme, and
optionally your patches, and then to see it deployed.

We can work on automating more of the deployment process in the future; one thing
at a time.

Feel free to schedule a time to do this with me around, in person. But if you are
mobile and only have access to a web browser, feel free to get started by reading
the two above-linked bits of documentation!

nosy: +pythonian4000
status: unread -> need-review