[OH-Dev] [issue749] Can't add myself as a contributor?

sarahsharp bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Jul 25 03:35:21 UTC 2012

New submission from sarahsharp <saharabeara at gmail.com>:

When I go to the first "kernel" project I find
(http://openhatch.org/+projects/kernel), I see that there's a "Add yourself"
link on the contributors list.  But if I go to the more active kernel project
(http://openhatch.org/+projects/Linux%20Kernel%202.6), I see a list of 8
contributors and there's no "add yourself" link.

Looking at a couple other projects, it seems like whenever the project has more
than one contributor, the link disappears.

I can hack around it by going to
openhatch.org/+portfolio/editor/?add_project_name=Linux%20Kernel%202.6, but then
I run into issue #748.

messages: 3329
nosy: paulproteus, sarahsharp
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Can't add myself as a contributor?