[OH-Dev] [issue748] Can't add kernel project to profile

sarahsharp bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Jul 25 03:07:24 UTC 2012

New submission from sarahsharp <saharabeara at gmail.com>:

I created an account on openhatch, but I can't associate the kernel project with
my profile.  I go to
http://openhatch.org/+portfolio/editor/?add_project_name=kernel, but I can't
edit the description, or add text about how I've contributed to the project.
I've tried clicking both the "Save all projects" button, and the "Save and
publish" button.  A "Saving, please wait" message pops up twice, then two
messages that say, "Oh dear! There was an error saving this entry in your
portfolio. A pox on the programmers." appear.  The spinner under "unpublished"
on the left side continues to spin, but nothing happens.

My username is sarahsharp, if that helps.

messages: 3327
nosy: paulproteus, sarahsharp
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Can't add kernel project to profile