[OH-Dev] Office hours (and reminders)

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Feb 3 19:53:52 UTC 2012

Hey all,

Just a quick reminder: OpenHatchy people (that means you!) have office
hours on IRC two times periodically over the week:

* Wednesday 12 PM US/Eastern
* Saturday 4 PM US/Eastern

The next one is coming up tomorrow, and I'll be there.

We also have special release-planning meetings on the first Saturday of
every month, which means tomorrow.

Run this command to convert to your local time:

        date -d "4 Feb 2012 4pm EST"

We also have mid-month check-ins two weeks after those release planning
meetings. This month, that means:

        date -d "18 Feb 2012 4pm EST"

I'll send one of these reminders every week that there is one of the
special meetings.

This is all documented here:
http://openhatch.org/wiki/How_IRC_Meetings_are_Run

Since some of this is new, and I'm only just now adding reminders to my
own calendar to have me send out reminders to OH-Dev, I figure it's worth
a fresh email. (-: