[OH-Dev] [issue796] Headings in "How can OH help me contribute" blog post don't expand when you click on them

Raphael Krut-Landau bugs at openhatch.org
Sat Dec 8 19:17:58 UTC 2012

New submission from Raphael Krut-Landau <raphael at openhatch.org>:

Hey there, thought I'd file a bug for old time's sake. I just noticed that the
headings in this hurr blog post (which is linked-to from the opportunity finder)
do not expand when I click on them:
https://openhatch.org/blog/how-can-openhatch-help-me-contribute-to-free-software/

--Raffi.

assignedto: paulproteus
messages: 3530
nosy: paulproteus, rafpaf
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Headings in "How can OH help me contribute" blog post don't expand when you click on them