[OH-Dev] East bay OpenHatch sprint -- let's learn backbone.js!

Karen Rustad karen at openhatch.org
Thu Aug 23 23:59:20 UTC 2012

OpenHatch's javascript code could use a lot of cleanup. Asheesh (and I)
think that using a framework like Backbone is likely to help. So let's have
a sprint to start that! Other OpenHatch improvements also welcome,
especially front-end-y stuff.

Sunday, August 26, 12 - 6:30 PM. For now let's plan on holding it in my
living room (3843 Howe St #7, Oakland). I don't expect this to be a very
big sprint--if it turns out to be larger, I'll choose a different venue.
Plz RSVP!

-- Karen