[OH-Dev] Events calendar: requesting change suggestions

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Sep 26 23:42:27 UTC 2011

Hey all,

Tomorrow I've blocked out some time to work on the events calendar. I'm
hoping to have a Rails hackfest with the illustrious Clara of stemming.org
<http://stemming.org/users/clara>, where Jessica McKellar also writes.

I wanted to share my priorities, and also ask y'all what extra we should
do.

My priorities, in order:

* Time zone support: http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue577

* Upcoming events embedded on OpenHatch front page:
http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue498

* Proud notification that we organize events:
http://openhatch.org/bugs/issue540

Things that would be nice to figure out a plan to:

* How to embed event information on the project pages

Anything else we should take a look at?

Yay events,