[OH-Dev] [issue593] We should have instructions for the Login Team for how to deploy changes

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Tue Sep 20 18:36:49 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

We should make a page like this. Suggestion:

* Make it part of the "Hacking OpenHatch" category, but putting this anywhere on
the wiki page: {{Hacking OpenHatch}}

* Make it a simple set of bullet points for now, and let people expand it as
they use it

messages: 2506
milestone: 0.11.09
nosy: aldeka, jesstess, paulproteus, pythonian4000
priority: wish
status: in-progress
title: We should have instructions for the Login Team for how to deploy changes