[OH-Dev] [issue589] Bug import should use many HTTP connections in parallel, to increase performance

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Wed Sep 14 19:50:18 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

This month's goals include:

"Bug importing actually, reliably, works. Goal: Fewer than 10% of bugs are stale
(>3 days)."

These patches make bug import work in parallel, which should dramatically
increase the speed with which bug import works. I have tested it locally.

Jessica, I want you to give the patches a read-over to make sure they are
comprehensible, and if you like them, please deploy them!

assignedto: paulproteus
messages: 2494
milestone: 0.11.09
nosy: aldeka, jesstess, mstone, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: need-review
title: Bug import should use many HTTP connections in parallel, to increase performance