[OH-Dev] Visual changes to the training missions pages
asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Sep 12 22:48:56 UTC 2011
I was looking at http://openhatch.org/missions/ recently, and felt it was
kind of a mess. That makes sense, given the history; we never paid any
attention to its visuals. So:
1) I just pushed some changes that change the text around the missions.
Here's the commit log message:
Adjust missions landing page
* Explain the training missions up-top
* Invite contribution in a new section below
* Create a <h3> class that does not float: left
2) I'm thinking it'd be nice to show each training mission more clearly.
So I imagined little visual cards (that look like e.g. Monopoly cards),
one for each mission. Then we can group them into sections that explain to
the visitor why you might want to try that mission.
I've attached a rough-draft-level sketch of what that would look like.
It's a pretty quick set of changes to implement that (doable by anyone) --
I wanted first to get a sense of if people liked the idea.
The image is attached; if you prefer clicking links,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 44408 bytes
More information about the Devel