[Devel] The names and faces may have changed, but our weekly meeting remains the same: Today, in a few minutes

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Jun 25 19:55:55 UTC 2011

Hello OpenHatch Devel folks,

(And a special welcome to some new people I met at Open Source Bridge in
Portland,)

We have our weekly development check-in today. If you've been wondering
how to help out, or are stuck on something, or want to report some
progress, join us on IRC!

It's been a bit of a quiet month code-wise. It's okay if, like me, you
haven't been very active, but still want to show up.

You can read more about the meetings here:
https://openhatch.org/wiki/How_IRC_Meetings_are_Run

For now, I'm just going to say: Join us on IRC in #openhatch in five
minutes!