[Devel] [issue459] Clarify some of the text on the git mission

janet bugs at openhatch.org
Thu Jun 23 20:08:59 UTC 2011

New submission from janet <jed at pculture.org>:

One of the miro interns (coming from a Windows background) recently tried the
git mission - this is the feedback I received:

I couldn't make much use of the git mission because I  feel that the
instructions are not too clear enough. I failed to execute the provided commands
because I wasn't aware that "hover for hint" is applicable for Windows too, it
said "for linux". I was executing commands outside the get_missions folder and
missing the command "cd get_missions". Everything worked fine later.

Also I did not see, Git Init, Git pull commands, I found some youtube videos
that were very helpful.

messages: 2105
nosy: janet, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Clarify some of the text on the git mission