[Devel] Testing out the mission "Using diff and patch"

M. Page-Lieberman mateus.justino at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 05:57:39 UTC 2011

Asheesh,

*) I wasn't able to recreate the bug I encountered in diffsingle when
redoing the mission on the openhatch.org server. I'm going to try recreating
it with a pristine local environment (clone).

"Crasher bug in the diffsingle training mission"
https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue484

*) http://openhatch.org/missions/diffpatch/diffrecursive/submit gives an
error if users rename the filenames of Aubergine to Eggplant

Patchfile attached

I guess we should just tell users to not rename the actual files.

*) Regarding http://openhatch.org/missions/diffpatch/patchrecursive/,
couldn't the lizards and children have hats in their possession without
wearing them? :D

   --

M. Page-Lieberman
mateus.justino at gmail.com