[Devel] [issue480] OpenHatch needs a better buildhelper doc

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Sat Jul 16 01:49:37 UTC 2011

New submission from aldeka <karen at openhatch.org>:

1.) Someone with /admin/ access should edit OpenHatch's buildhelper to have more
hint links and proper frustration handler links (to OpenHatch's IRC channel).

2.) OpenHatch's buildhelper needs instructions for getting our source
code--currently that's left out!

3.) Someone should also go through the build process so we can get some better
time estimates for each of the steps.

keyword: bitesize
messages: 2197
nosy: aldeka, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: OpenHatch needs a better buildhelper doc