[Devel] [issue479] We should be able to track / modify the order of steps in a buildhelper

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Sat Jul 16 01:46:25 UTC 2011

New submission from aldeka <karen at openhatch.org>:

Ultimately, this means that either in the admin or in the (currently
nonexistent) web editor, one ought to be able to insert new steps wherever
and/or change the order of existing steps.

In order to do that, the underlying models are going to have to understand the
concept of order.

Asheesh had some good ideas for how to implement step order #s without risking
collisions, but I forgot what they were. Asheesh?

messages: 2196
milestone: 0.11.07
nosy: aldeka, paulproteus
priority: feature
status: unread
title: We should be able to track / modify the order of steps in a buildhelper