[Devel] Final meeting of January: 4 PM US/Eastern, Sat Jan 29

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Jan 29 15:42:02 UTC 2011

On Fri, 28 Jan 2011, Asheesh Laroia wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> We've had a bunch of activity on the project -- new contributors, old
> bugs getting fixed, and monitoring getting set up in time to actually
> notice a server crash.
>
> We're nearly there on this month's milestone, but we should probably
> talk about stuff we can't quite get to. Here's a link to the month's
> tickets:
> https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue?status=-1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10&@sort=-activity&@search_text=&@columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&@dispname=Milestone%200.11.01&@group=priority&milestone=0.11.01&@filter=status,milestone&@pagesize=50
>
> So, the details, as usual:
>
> WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net
>
> WHEN: 4 PM US/Eastern (you can convert it at timeanddate.com)

That's 21:00 UTC. You can do further conversions at
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?year=2011&month=1&day=29&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=43&p2=0
.

(Someone prodded me off-list about the date/time being hard to convert.
I'll stick to providing conversion links going forward, and also will
provide the time in UTC.)

Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
 		-- "Mark Twain, Pudd'nhead Wilson's Calendar"