[Devel] Final meeting of January: 4 PM US/Eastern, Sat Jan 29

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Jan 28 23:52:22 UTC 2011

Hey all,

We've had a bunch of activity on the project -- new contributors, old bugs
getting fixed, and monitoring getting set up in time to actually notice a
server crash.

We're nearly there on this month's milestone, but we should probably talk
about stuff we can't quite get to. Here's a link to the month's tickets:
https://openhatch.org/bugs/issue?status=-1,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10&@sort=-activity&@search_text=&@columns=id,activity,title,creator,assignedto,status&@dispname=Milestone%200.11.01&@group=priority&milestone=0.11.01&@filter=status,milestone&@pagesize=50

So, the details, as usual:

WHERE: #openhatch on irc.freenode.net

WHEN: 4 PM US/Eastern (you can convert it at timeanddate.com)

OBJECTIVE: Discuss what tickets we still think we want to solve, and divvy
up work for next month, and get help on stuff we're working on.

See you there!

Exercise caution in your daily affairs.