[Devel] Design for git mission - comments or edits?

Krzysztof Tarnowski tarnowski.krzysztof at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 13:47:39 UTC 2011

Hi Mark,

The mission's design is well though out and required only minimal
language adjustments. Good work!

I propose that we name it 'Basic Git' (or similar), so we can later
create additional Git mission(s) (called, let's say, 'Advanced Git')
which covers branching, merging and rebasing.

On 15 February 2011 20:31, Mark Freeman <mark at timewasted.net> wrote:
> Hey everyone. I ended up staying home with my wife today, so I took
> the opportunity to finish up the initial design for the git mission.
> I've shared the text on piratepad, here;
>
> http://piratepad.net/ORbeA3w0D4
>
> Please feel free to give your feedback or edits, if there is something
> you don't like.
>
> Mark (timewasted)

Kind Regards,
Krzysztof Tarnowski.