[OH-Dev] [issue616] Uploading tarball created on a mac does not allow for dot underscore files

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Thu Dec 22 20:37:08 UTC 2011

Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> added the comment:

I deployed a fix for this that points users to that wiki page. I tested that it
when I create a tarball with ._ files in it, the special error message shows up.

I don't actually have a Mac, so I'd appreciate confirmation from someone that
this detection code is working propeerly. sicophrenic, can you (or someone else
who sees this) test it also and report back? I'll mark as need-review until some
non-me person can validate that it is fixed.

status: chatting -> need-review