[OH-Dev] Sun Dec 4: Boston OpenHatch Sprint, at MIT

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Thu Dec 1 18:04:15 UTC 2011

Hey everybody!

Last month's sprint was a good time. Let's do another one.

The primary goal of this sprint is to make progress on the 0.11.11 release
goals, which are listed here: https://openhatch.org/wiki/0.11.11

WHERE: MIT Campus, building W20, fifth floor
        W20 is the Stratton Student Center
        84 Mass. Ave, near Kendall Red Line stop

        We'll be in room 557 (SIPB office), or
        on the couches just outside the elevators.
        http://sipb.mit.edu/office/

WHEN:  Sun Dec 4, 10 AM - 7ish PM. I suggest coming on the
        early side if you can't stay the whole time.

WHO:  You, if you want to help contribute to the goals!

Other logistics: MIT provides wi-fi, wired Ethernet, and power. There is
lots of coffee and food available within the building:
http://studentlife.mit.edu/cac/student-center/food-convenience

If you can't make it Sunday, but want to meet up and chat OpenHatch, I'll
probably be free Saturday as well; email me off-list.

See you there!