[OH-Dev] [issue566] When we run the test suite, call jslint to make sure the JavaScript we write is sane

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Thu Aug 25 20:12:10 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

Right now, our JavaScript code is kind of ad-hoc. It sometimes follows good
style, but doesn't always.

It would be a good idea to automatically insist that it be of high quality. To
get part of the way there, we could run 'jslint' on the code.

messages: 2380
nosy: paulproteus
priority: wish
status: unread
title: When we run the test suite, call jslint to make sure the JavaScript we write is sane