[OH-Dev] More about Calagator -- and request for non-programming help

Asheesh Laroia lists at asheesh.org
Thu Aug 25 17:24:05 UTC 2011

Excerpts from Asheesh Laroia's message of Wed Aug 24 22:43:32 -0400 2011:
> I have been playing a bit with our Calagator install at
> http://calendar-beta.openhatch.org/. Here is what I have learned:

One more thing I have learned: The UI doesn't (by default) support time
zones.

http://groups.google.com/group/calagator-development/browse_thread/thread/175baf150b4b1427
is a thread I opened with upstream about that.

We could use help from Rails hackers, if there are any on the list who want to help!

Other than that, I'm 80% of the way to a deployed events-dot openhatch.org. (With
feedback from people on #openhatch, I think events.openhatch.org is a more
sensible domain name.)