[OH-Dev] Adding (or categorizing) user-oriented documentation

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Mon Aug 22 20:05:28 UTC 2011

Our wiki has been getting kind of big. Mostly this is a good thing. (-:

I want to announce a new wiki category I made: "User help".

For background: a few days ago, I made a change so that there is a
lightbulb and a "How to get help" link at the bottom of e.g.
http://openhatch.org/missions/svn

"How to get help" links to http://openhatch.org/wiki/Mission_help , which
is in a new category: http://openhatch.org/wiki/Category:User_help

So if you run into documents on the wiki that are helpful to users of the
site, or you start writing some, now you know about a new way to organize
those documents.