[OH-Dev] [issue552] Missions: after successfully completing a step, advance automatically to the next step

margamanterola bugs at openhatch.org
Thu Aug 18 18:42:00 UTC 2011

New submission from margamanterola <margamanterola at gmail.com>:

I have already completed 3 missions, and in all cases I've been confused by the
fact that after completing a certain step, I'd be shown the same page again,
with a "You have completed this part of the mission" message at the bottom.

I find this very unintuitive.  What I would expect is, after correctly doing
whatever I have to do, immediately advancing to the next step.

I hope this is not much of a change.

messages: 2331
nosy: margamanterola, paulproteus
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Missions: after successfully completing a step, advance automatically to the next step