[OH-Dev] [issue551] Mailman listinfo page is ugly and non-inviting

Asheesh Laroia bugs at openhatch.org
Thu Aug 18 18:35:57 UTC 2011

New submission from Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org>:

big ugly generic thing.

To fix this, we could either style Mailman's templates (which is an okay
solution).

Or we can make that page just redirect to a wiki page that we write. That way, we
can organize the different mailing lists into categories, and have free-form
explanatory text.

If you want to fix this:

* Create a wiki page where you write about the lists.
* Once it's ready, mark the bug as need-review in Status.