[OH-Dev] [issue515] Can't *not* have 'receive maintainer updates' checked for all projects

aldeka bugs at openhatch.org
Sun Aug 7 06:14:28 UTC 2011

New submission from aldeka <karen at openhatch.org>:

When I go to http://openhatch.org/+portfolio/editor/, the 'receive maintainer
updates' checkbox is checked for all of the projects I have listed there. If I
uncheck the box, it re-checks itself a second later, before I can hit save. It
does this over and over again! SO FRUSTRATING AAAAAAUGH

It does this whether or not you are currently in the process of importing stuff
automatically.

Looks like I'm getting maintainer updates, whether I want to or not. :P

I assume there's some bug in the JavaScript that is doing this. If there's a
person out there who's willing to dig through our JS code and fix this, that
would be totally awesome!

keyword: bitesize, javascript, this-would-rock, usability
messages: 2261
milestone: 0.11.09
nosy: aldeka, paulproteus
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: Can't *not* have 'receive maintainer updates' checked for all projects