[OH-Dev] [Devel] A question about meeting minutes

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Thu Aug 4 18:16:31 UTC 2011

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 8:58 AM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:

> Let's do meeting minutes. We'll have to make sure the bot is in good state.
>
> Jack, the bot has been acting up lately. Can there be a wiki page
> explaining emergency procedures for it?

Is this one of those awesome bots that can easily take [TOPIC] and
attendance and stuff?

> The next few days, I'm going to be digging myself out of my email hole, but
> this will mean bit by bit, rays of energy will flow from me in OpenHatch's
> direction. Then by August 15, I will be excitedly focused.

I know what you mean. Raining and pouring here too but, as you said in
another email, every little bit helps :)

At least this month I am at home on Saturday at 4pm!

--
Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com