[Devel] A question about meeting minutes

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Tue Aug 2 12:58:02 UTC 2011

On Tue, 5 Jul 2011, Jessica Ledbetter wrote:

> I +1 meeting minutes since I've been AFK almost every meeting lately.
>
> Good thing about minutes after the meeting for those there is that they
> can be reminded of action items. Could just a summary with a link to the
> log or something.

Okay!

Let's do meeting minutes. We'll have to make sure the bot is in good
state.

Jack, the bot has been acting up lately. Can there be a wiki page
explaining emergency procedures for it?

The past two weeks I have been a big mess:

* Debconf last week took up every second of my life
* The previous week, I was furiously trying to finish my day job

Both of those resulted in OpenHatch getting not enough of my attention.
(see also http://www.asheesh.org/scribble/people/pay-attention.html )

The next few days, I'm going to be digging myself out of my email hole,
but this will mean bit by bit, rays of energy will flow from me in
OpenHatch's direction. Then by August 15, I will be excitedly focused.