[Devel] Pycharm license available

Jessica Ledbetter jessica at jessicaledbetter.com
Wed Apr 27 17:33:05 UTC 2011

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 1:28 PM, Asheesh Laroia <asheesh at asheesh.org> wrote:

> I admit I have mixed feelings; if it helps you be productive and contribute
> to OpenHatch, that is good. I do wish that we were all using free software
> tools to make this site! I also know that we haven't always done that, even
> from the start.
>
> So -- Jack and the rest, I hope that PyCharm works out well for you. I've
> been customizing my Emacs more lately, and that's helped me a lot too.

Good point. I've been using Eclipse with PyDev. But at least it's a
product that gives free licenses to opensource. That's pretty awesome.
And if it'll help people be more productive, like you said, awesome++!

I would love to revisit in a month or so to see what kind of different
it has made. :) We can then share the lesson learned with other FLOSS
projects.

--
Jessica Ledbetter
http://jessicaledbetter.com