[Devel] Update on git mission!

Mark Freeman mark at timewasted.net
Fri Apr 15 00:01:17 UTC 2011

I don't have a publicly accessible repo, as I've been doing it all in
a local branch from a pull from the main openhatch one. I probably
should have just created a branch on gitorious and worked with it. I
will next time.

Here's a link to the plot progression (no sign in required):
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16uZQWvvYWoWob2gjwCwqv24Wi9IRfllqCb5pw0oiu9c/edit?hl=en&authkey=CP2JvrIM