[Devel] I noticed from [Monitoring] that the weekly email didn't get sent

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Apr 8 13:47:37 UTC 2011

Okay, okay, okay.

[Monitoring] has been hopping with warnings and errors and it's
terrifying! I'm sorry! (-:

Here's what I'm going to do right now.

* Figure out why the weekly emails aren't being sent (probably a need to
run buildout on linode2)

* Modify our Bug objects so that stale Bug objects can create an instance
of the bug tracker class that created them, so they can then go crawl the
right URL and update themselves, rather than just whining at us that they
are stale.

You need no longer worry about the future.  This time tomorrow you'll be dead.