[Devel] Rewriting the bug importer asynchronously using Twisted

Jack Grigg jgr64 at uclive.ac.nz
Thu Apr 7 17:56:44 UTC 2011

Hey all,

I've been doing some thinking over the last week on how to structure the
bug importer asynchronously. I came up with a rather... 'interesting'
plan ^_^ which I then worked over with Asheesh to create the following:

http://piratepad.net/async-bug-importer

I think this pretty well covers everything, and the structure of the
importer seems to fit together nicely. I'm going to start work now on
turning this into code (hopefully with something working over the
weekend), but if anyone has suggestions or improvements, do let me know!

Cheers,
Jack