[Devel] Hello from stump

John Stumpo stump at jstump.com
Wed Mar 31 19:38:25 UTC 2010

Hello, OpenHatchers.

I'm the user stump from the bugtracker, OpenHatch, and IRC, and you
may have seen a few patches of mine going into the tree lately.

Due to my patches being applied, I am stating that any code I submit
to the OpenHatch project may be used under the GNU Affero General
Public License, version 3 or later, so that there exists an official
record of the licensing status of my code.

Contributing to OpenHatch has been nice so far, and I look forward to
more.  This is much more fun and fulfilling than many other Python
codebases I've had reason to work with!

Cheers,
John Stumpo