[Devel] Fwd: links to blog.openhatch.org

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at openhatch.org
Tue Mar 30 23:27:48 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Raphael Krut-Landau's message of Mon Feb 08 21:38:13 +0000 2010:

I can reproduce this.

I just checked, and we're doing a 301 redirect, both for http and https requests
to blog.openhatch.org.

http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/Webmasters/thread?tid=62ddfee08e83bf15&hl=en
seems to be a decent thread about the issue. I'll file a bug so I can find this
discussion somewhere other than my inbox.

Be security conscious -- National defense is at stake.