[Ccsf-campus-staff] [OSCTC-CCSF] request for Google Hangout **this week** to discuss possibility of 7-Feb-2015 OSCTC at CCSF...

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Tue Jan 13 19:22:14 UTC 2015

Asheesh,

Are you able to join us Wed Jan 14th at 1pm Pacific / 4pm Eastern?  I hope
you can since you where at the last run of the workshop & it would be great
to have your assessment in our planning for where to go next.

Tyler,

Are you available for a CCSF-only call tonight post-6pm?  If so, let me
know when, and we'll hash out the details of the workshop (I've already
confirmed that MUB140 is available, next is fundraising which I think
should be easy enough, and so forth).

I've created another working folder:

    http://tinyurl.com/osctc-ccsf-15spr
    [ or you'll see in your Google Drive account under 'Shared With Me'
possibly under at folder named 'Open Source' shared by 'C.C.Coders' ]

...and shared it with all the emails on this thread.

Regards,

Katherine