[Ccsf-campus-staff] Reimbursements and receipts [Mozilla, Coders Club]

Tyler B tylerbrothers1 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 19:07:23 UTC 2014

Katherine,

What can I do to start the process of reimbursement from the school? I have
signatures of the attendees at the event (more than 37, thankfully) and
receipts for the lunch we bought. The total was $335.00, flat.

There was also another form I needed to fill out for the school to know how
the event went. I am having trouble locating the document as its not in the
Drive. Do you have it on hand?

Jennie,

I did not use the full $200.00. My balance for breakfast was $116.77. If I
were to keep the money, I would give it to the Coders Club to use for our
upcoming meetings and events.

What should I do with the remaining money?

Sincerely,

Tyler Brothers

   -