[Ccsf-campus-staff] Open Source comes to CCSF [Reminder]

tbrother tbrother at mail.ccsf.edu
Fri Sep 12 17:50:43 UTC 2014

Good Morning Attendee's of Open Source comes to CCSF,

We are excited to have so many people register! This is the third semester
in a row that the CCSF Coders <http://hills.ccsf.edu/~coders/>, CCSF Linux
Users Group <http://hills.ccsf.edu/~lug/index.html>, CCSF Web Developers
and Designers <https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/ccsf-wddc>, and Women
Who Code CCSF <http://hills.ccsf.edu/~wwc/> have been able to put this
together.

Some tips and reminders for you all:

   - We are starting at *9:00 AM* *this Saturday*, September 13th.
   - We will be in *MUB #140* (first floor - the side opposite the Chasing
   Lions Cafe)
   - If you do not have a parking permit, you will *not* be able to park on
   the CCSF campus (mentors will be provided passes)
   - If you have not done so, please follow these instructions
   <https://openhatch.org/wiki/Open_Source_Comes_to_Campus/CCSF/Laptop_setup>
   to make sure your laptop is ready to go.
   - Breakfast and lunch will be provided courtesy of the Mozilla Foundation
   <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/> and the ICC.

Thank you all for registering for this awesome event. If you have any more
questions, please feel free to contact me.

See you this Saturday.

Sincerely,

Tyler Brothers