[Ccsf-campus-staff] Ordering lunch and meetup [for Asheesh]

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Sat Sep 13 15:39:28 UTC 2014

Some options:

1) Red Sea Pizza will deliver & according Yelp are open now.
Menu: https://www.grubhub.com/restaurant/72562

Call them don't order thru GrubHub, that's just for the menu: 415-334-3300

2) Whole Foods burritos are $7 + tax (~$7.62). After 10, you get one
free. You may have to ring these up in separate purchases. Walk over
to store & get burrito order slips, so you can have folks fill out
what they'd like. Big burritos,  if you have enough food as sides
folks could split. However college age dudes might want their own.
Call & verify price,  plus put order in at 415-333-7400 (ask for
Prepared Foods section). I just called, but, even though she said $7 +
tax, that's cheaper than I remember. Art can describe the size of the
burritos. Have to ask cashier's for sandwich cards for the free
burritos.

What other options are on the table?

Katherine