[Ccsf-campus-staff] Ordering lunch and meetup [for Asheesh]

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Sat Sep 13 13:04:15 UTC 2014

I see now that the budget
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fLSmQR3I6j-DcDWaVy2WvbIsnpixkpZVzI1QyjLzS9U/edit#gid=0
doc says which things to order. Huge props to Katherine, I believe, for
making that happen.

That plans for 65 people.

We now have 74 responses on the attendee form
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12RqQFc7iefpqvdR9dZTQgKy0h1mbBx3Svhw3G4WBsRg/edit#gid=1374257463
, plus 10 RSVP'd on the mentor form, which makes 84 people. If we believe
that, then we should probably increase the food order by about 20%.

I made a 2014-09-13 sheet on the "Lunch" document <
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap-ZVbdcf5dXdDRaYTJtaWdFQnlzN1hHd2d0dm40RUE&usp=gmail#gid=3>.
We can play with the numbers there.

Dietary restriction count from attendee signups: 2 vegan (+ 1 lactose
intolerant, so call it 3). 9 vegetarian (including pescetarian). 1 gluten
sensitive. That's all very easily handled -- we have lots of "headroom", as
in, we have lots more vegan + vegetarian + gluten-free food than we need,
so this should work out fine.

1 cannot eat peanut. We should call to confirm about this.

Dietary restrictions from mentor signups: 1 doesn't eat eggs or beans, so
probably "must" eat our meat option. 2 vegetarian. 1 doesn't eat dairy or
eggplant, which is compatible with the vegan wraps. Same as above -- lots
of headroom on these.

At 75 lunches, it's $433.25; at 85 lunches, it's $490.75.

This is all assuming they can make our order same-day.

If they can't, we'll have to get creative and fall back to pizza or
something.