[Ccsf-campus-staff] Two more questions

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Wed May 21 21:24:47 UTC 2014

> Would you mind if I added you [to upcoming OSCTC events mailing list]?

Yes, add me.

I won't speak for the mentors, but I'd say don't add the following CCSF
people unless they specifically chime in to say that they would like to be
added:

ccombes
gboyd.ccsf
jasonhoang7
thomas.charles.griffin

> mentorship-type program for OSCTC alumni

When you send out the email, I'll publicize the possibility among our ranks.

Katherine