[Ccsf-campus-staff] Two more questions

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed May 21 18:31:00 UTC 2014

Hi folks - sorry to take so long to respond to this!  I'm afraid it got
lost among emails.

Before I jump into responding to peoples' (great and super useful!)
feedback and suggestions, I want to ask about two things:

- We've created a mailing list to help volunteers keep informed about
upcoming OSCTC events.  It's very low traffic - averaging one email a
month, announce only.  Would you mind if I added you?  (As far as I can
tell, none of you are on it.)  Feel free to suggest other mentors from the
event who you think would like to know about other OSCTC events.

- By the end of the summer, we're hoping to start up a mentorship-type
program for OSCTC alumni who are interested in continuing in open source
but feel like they'd like some more structured guidance.  If there were
specific students you thought seemed especially engaged and interested,
please pass along their names to me.  We plan to invite all event attendees
to participate in our mentorship program, but we like to reach out
personally to those who seem most likely to want to be involved.

Okay, I'm going to send a separate email to reply to feedback.

~ Shauna