[Ccsf-campus-staff] checking in

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 02:00:37 UTC 2014

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 7:08 PM, Katherine Moloney
<kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu>wrote:

> Hello,
>
> *) None of the mentors beyond Geoff are on this ccsf-campus-staff list:
>
> veronica.l.ray at gmail.com maria.pacana at gmail.com alex.gaynor at gmail.com
> jlewi at google.com

Yes, do go ahead and do that.

> Last I looked we had 57 students registered<https://docs.google.com/a/mail.ccsf.edu/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlYlN3mu5OJbdFVsQnFyTHFQM2ZFUzZ4cTR0SXJuVEE&usp=drive_web#gid=0>.
> Assuming the same attendance rate as last time, that averages out to 45
> students, so I'm still attempting to recruit more mentors.  If you know
> anyone who would be interested & available, please invite them.

I'll send out an email to a couple people who don't live in SF, but might
know a few additional people we've missed.

Katherine - do you have any plans for documenting the event?  Mostly I
mean: is there anyone who's going to take pictures?

best
Shauna