[Ccsf-campus-staff] potentially helpful planning tool

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Tue Mar 11 22:33:31 UTC 2014

Thanks Shauna!  Will try to incorporate more of those tasks in our low-tech
version:

https://docs.google.com/a/mail.ccsf.edu/document/d/1KEFtCuO7mFYtY-FXwhj9vouEUVLcJRKOV1AkjZX9IRY/edit

...I'm just graying out items that are done, so we still have a record of
what needed to be done (from which to make a how-to once the whole thing is
over).

Katherine