[Ccsf-campus-staff] potentially helpful planning tool

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 22:18:26 UTC 2014

Hi Geoff and Katherine,

So, this is still a work in progress, but I thought it might be helpful to
share with you:
http://osctc-planning.github.io/

Specifically, the action items section:
http://osctc-planning.github.io/#actionitems

It links to a trello board which covers everything in our typical planning
process (including links to the resources we use).  The idea is that, at
the start of the process, the organizers go through and assign each task to
a person or people, give due dates for time-sensitive tasks, and
delete/change/add tasks as necessary.

We might be far enough into planning that this does more harm than good,
but I thought I'd share it.  If you'd like to use it, let me know your
trello account names and I can make a copy of the board for CCSF and give
you admin access.

Okay, off to email SF-area folks about volunteering.

~ Shauna