[Ccsf-campus-staff] checking in

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Tue Mar 11 17:19:11 UTC 2014

I plan to fix some more formatting issues, but was unclear (1) how you
pushed to the live version...is that something I can do, or only you can do
[happy for you to do it, but just don't want to leave you work, if it's
something I can do] and (2) if I edited the correct file -- index.html vs
index.html~

Let me know,

Katherine