[Ccsf-campus-staff] next steps for the event in September

Tyler B tylerbrothers1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 04:31:10 UTC 2014

Hey Shauna,

I will be your contact person for the Open Source event. My phone number is
below. I am a current ccsf student registered for the upcoming Fall
semester (student id: W10401806)

Were still discussing curriculum changes, but I believe it will have the
same form as last time but perhaps with different topics being discussed.

Sincerely,

Tyler Brothers

Phone: 925-998-9956

   - www.linkedin.com/in/tylerbrothers/