[Ccsf-campus-staff] next steps for the event in September

Shauna Gordon-McKeon shaunagm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 21:21:22 UTC 2014

Hi there,

Touching base re: the September event.  We've still got about six weeks,
which is plenty of time to plan, but I wanted to make sure things are on
schedule.

I have a couple questions:

1) Who are the main organizers/contacts for the event?

2) Is everything set with the room?  (I'm assuming you've got the same room
as last time.)

3) Mozilla is interested in having mentors at your event and possibly
forming an ongoing relationship with folks.  Are you all interested?  If
so, I'll do some email introductions.

4) Did we want to make any significant curriculum changes?  You can see our
new publicity site, which now includes a template schedule/curriculum:

http://example-osctc-site.github.io/curriculum/

It is modifiable, with activities either from here:

http://openhatch.github.io/open-source-comes-to-campus/lessons/

Or from other sources.

-- Shauna