[Ccsf-campus-staff] Merge Request for Website

Katherine Moloney kmoloney at mail.ccsf.edu
Thu Aug 28 17:25:49 UTC 2014

1) I think it's better to ask these questions than assume with the mentors,
but you're right the mentors should answer 'yes' to most of these.

2) I don't think we should give the option to 'do something different' --
that will naturally happen -- but we need them to help us deliver the
minimum & then they'll naturally share what they're working on.  We do have
to specifically ask them to bring a list of easy issues that folks could
work on from their project, if they can

Just noticed that the Event Schedule doesn't wrap correctly on small
screens (phones) -- just make your browser only 3" across & you'll see that
you need a bit more containerization, so that section heading stay with the
section details that belong to them.  For example, the "Learning to
Contribute" and "Ready to Contribute" heading wrap together, both above the
section details for "Learning to Contribute" which can be confusing.

Katherine