[Ccsf-campus-staff] Lunch plan

Asheesh Laroia asheesh at asheesh.org
Fri Jun 28 21:15:15 UTC 2013

I ordered these things:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ap-ZVbdcf5dXdDRaYTJtaWdFQnlzN1hHd2d0dm40RUE#gid=0

(There is a link on the wiki as well.)

Mostly vegan, and largely gluten free, and they'll bring napkins and
serving utensils and paper plates and eating utensils.

There are 55 lunches here, plus two medium salad trays.

Katherine, questions for you:

* You said by email that we had 51 people if all people show up, including
staffers, is that right?

* Is it possible for you to get soda and/or other drinks as part of a
Safeway/etc. food run?

Informational, not requiring any action:

* Probably we'll have oodles of left over food, but I think that is okay.
If we start at 10 AM, then we won't really have enough lead time to ask
them to dial down the order if we need to.

-- Asheesh.